Thank you for stopping by, you who are praying for this city. Please continue to fight on our knees!
You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. (2 Tim 2:3-4 NKJV)
- We lift up the Body of Christ in The Hague.
- We declare that You are the head over this body and those members who are abide in You continue to do so.
- We pray that this bride of Yours continue to endure hardship as good soldier of Jesus Christ and we do not entangle ourselves with the affairs of this life.
- We dedicate our eyes to stay focus and look straight ahead and our eyelids look right before us. to ponder the path of our feet and let all Your ways be established. (Pro 4:25-26 NKJV).
- We want to please You who enlisted us as soldiers in this warfare.
- Thank You Father for Your grace and Your steadfast love to this Body. Thank You for Your patience.
- In Jesus’ name, amen.